Mizoram is well connected with the rest of the country by Air, Rail and Road Transport.
1. By Air »
- Aizawl, the capital town of the State is air linked by Air India and other airlines as well. Book or check availability of flights from your travel operator.
- Nearest airport -Lengpui, Aizawl.
- Aizawl is connected to Kolkata, (1 hr 45 min) , Guwahati (40 min) and Imphal (30 min).
- There is a flight from Lengpui airport everyday.
Inquiries Telephone- 2573355
Reservation Telephone – 2341265, 2344733.
2. By Train »
- Train link to the State has been established at Bairabi, a few kilometers away from Kolasib
- Nearest railhead Silchar in Assam (184 km away)
3. By Road »
- NH-54 connects Aizawl with the rest of the country through Silchar. Buses and taxis are available from Silchar to Aizawl (6-8 hrs). Night services are also available. Aizawl is also accessible by road from Shillong and Guwahati.
- Aizawl-Guwahati: 506 Km
- Aizawl- Imphal: 374 Km
- Aizawl- Kohima: 479
- Aizawl- Shillong: 450 Km
- Aizawl – Agartala: 443 Km